Are you an artist based in Prague or planning an exhibition in Prague? Would you like to showcase your works online on our blog and social media? Feel free to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before sending your submission, please check the following requirements:
- You must be an artist based in Prague or planning a show in Prague. We are open to all nationalities but our platform’s focus is Czech capital city.
- We accept submissions focused on all types of visual art.
- While sending the submission, don’t forget about the following email subject: Portfolio submission. Otherwise we might miss your email.
- Add short description of your work or project.
- Feel free to add a link to your portfolio website while sharing your submission.
- 6-20 low resolution images or videos (if we accept your submission, we will request high resolution from you)
- JPG or PNG
When submitting please follow the requirements outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Art of Prague reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance. Art of Prague looks to publish the highest quality.
As a contributor, all the images you submit for Art of Prague blog and Social Media must be copyright free. The submitted works must be all done by yourself and you must be the authentic copyright holder. If which ever submission(s) get involved with any copyright entanglement because of the above, your eligibility will automatically be revoked. You will be responsible for all the legal consequences under all circumstances regardless of Art of Pragues’s awareness or not.
In order to achieve a better page layout design, Art of Prague also has the right to use, enlarge, reduce and/or crop the original image.